After posting a Foursquare marketing article this week, I received a few emails asking about the location based social network and how Foursquare for business works. So, I put together a quick, 20 page PDF guide on what Foursquare is, and how companies can use it to promote their business and drive foot traffic into their stores, shops and restaurants.I think once you read this guide and understand the service a little better, you’ll see the value it has for your business.
Foursquare is free to add your company to and free to start advertising on. And with 8 million members (and growing) it’s certainly time for you to check-in to Foursquare for Business. Simply find the link down below to download a free copy of the guide, or keep reading the book description.
This quick and easy read will bring you up to speed on how Foursquare works, the mindset of the people using it, and how you can get in on the action. Some of the things you’ll learn:
- What is Foursquare and why do people use it? (page 3)
- Why Foursquare is about much more than just ‘check-ins’.
- How to claim your venue. (page 8)
- How to get create a buzz around your venue. (page 13)
- A common mistake owners make when promoting their business on Foursquare and how to avoid it. (page 16)
- How Foursquare can teach you how to improve the services you offer. (page 17)
- Additional local business online services you can take advantage of to maximize your company’s exposure. (page 19)
Step-by-step instructions and screenshots guide you through the process of getting your business listed.
Download your PDF copy of Foursquare for Business:
Download: Foursquare for Business ebook